Why doesn’t my credit card work?
IQTest.com uses the latest in fraud prevention technologies. If your credit card was declined, please ensure that:
• The credit card number is correct.
• The expiration date is correct.
• The card has not expired.
• The three digit CSC code from the back of the card is correct. (The code on an AMEX card is four digits and appears on the front of the card.)
• The address matches the card’s billing address.
• The name matches the name on the card.
• There is sufficient available credit to cover the purchase.
If you have verified the above and your card is still being declined, please click here to write to us, and we’ll look into this immediately.